GOVERNMENT OF MEGHALAYA
FINANCE (PAY REVISION)
- Enhancement of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees/pensioners/family pension holders to 49% w.e f 01.07.2011
- Payment of 30% balance of arrear to State Government employees who have retired / are retiring in 2011-2012,etc
- Substitution of the existing entries under the head Assembly Secretariat against the post of "Caretaker" with "11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000".
- Substitution of the existing entries under the head Community and Rural Development against the post of "Gram Sevak and Gram Sevikas" with "9200-230-10810-EB-300-13510-410-18020".
- Substitution of the existing entries under the head Personnel and Administrative Reforms and sub-head Meghalaya Secretariat Service against the post of "Joint Secretary" with "31300-940-37880-1110-46760".
- Deletion of existing entries appearing against post of "Engineering Supervisor" and substituting with "17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690"(For B.E. Degree and Diploma Holders).
- Revision of the scales of pay of the State Government Employees payment of arrears
- Leave and leave entitlements-clarification regarding maternity leave
- Enhancement of Dearness allowance from 20% to 28% from 1.1.2010
- Revision of Scale of pay for Craft Instructor
- Revision of Scale of Pay for Assistant Mistress K.G.
- Assured career progression scheme (ACPS) for the State Government Employees 22nd February 2010.
- Revision of the scales of pay of the State Government employees payment of arrears
- Addendum - Revision of the scale of pay of the State Government employee-payment of arrears Dated 26th November 2009
- Memorandum - Revision of the scales of pay of the State Government employees-payment of arrears
- Enhancement of Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 16% to 20% with effect from 1.7.2009 to the State government employees/pensioners/family pension holders
- Clarification regarding application of the 2007 revised scales of pay to Govt. employees holding posts the pay scales of which had been improved/modified during the 1996 Pay Revision
- Grant of Interim Relief to the State Government Employees/Pensioners with effect from 1st December 2008.
- Dearness Allowance payable to State Government Employees shall be enhanced from existing rate of 47% to 55% with effect from 1.7.2008
- General Authority for drawal of Dearness Allowance to the serving Employee to the Government of Meghalaya from 01-07-2007
- Entitlement for Shri K.K.Sinha,Chairman of the Commission.
- Advance Increments for Government Employee having higher and specialized Qualifications
- Enhancing of Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 36% to 43% with effect from 01.07.2007 to State Government Employees
- Setting up of Fourth Meghalaya Pay Commission
- Ceiling of DCRG
- Enhancing of Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 30% to 36% with effect from 01.01.2007 to State Government Employees
- Ready Reckoner 1987
- Revision Pay Rules 1998
- Pay Schedule 1996
- Ready Reckoner 1996
- Revision Pay Rules 1988
- Special Pay
- Enhancing of Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 25% to 30% with effect from 01.07.2006 to State Government Employees
- Order of Payment of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees w.e.f. 1st January 2006
- Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance with basic pay/basic pension of Meghalaya State Government employees w.e.f. 1st April 2005
FINANCE (EC-II) DEPARTMENT
FINANCE ( EXPENDITURE CONTROL)